Author Topic: 11/12 episode Some Guy  (Read 135 times)

Sinsaint

11/12 episode Some Guy
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:05:39 AM »
RIP Shiva.

Money Honey

Re: 11/12 episode Some Guy
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 12:20:51 PM »
I will miss seeing you Shiva.  In the end, you saved the man who saved you.  RIP!

DianeM

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 12:54:36 PM »
I could never get too interested in a fake tiger.....well done, though.

After all these years, I'm getting less interested in this series.  There are just too many characters now.

Sinsaint

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 01:32:05 PM »
I could never get too interested in a fake tiger.....well done, though.

After all these years, I'm getting less interested in this series.  There are just too many characters now.

I donít mind the large cast. I think the problem is not devoting enough time to develop them. All theyíve been focusing on the past few seasons is action. They need to balance it out a little bit with more drama. Iíd like to see more dialogue between characters and some stories based on that instead of all the non stop action. Iíd like to see a romance develop between Carol and Ezekiel. I want Maggie to fall in love again too. If all of them are living simply to survive without any joy in their lives then whatís the point of living? And why should the viewers care who lives or dies anymore if the only goal they have in life is to keep breathing?

DianeM

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 01:55:40 PM »
Iíd like to see a romance develop between Carol and Ezekiel. What?  No way....Carol and Daryl belong together.

Sinsaint

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 02:16:31 PM »
Iíd like to see a romance develop between Carol and Ezekiel. What?  No way....Carol and Daryl belong together.

I was the same way for years but I think that ship has sailed. At this point I see their relationship as one of a brother and sister. They both protect each other the way siblings would. For me Iíd prefer her with Ezekiel. She deserves to have a strong, loyal, devoted man who sees her for the beautiful, strong, capable woman she has grown to be. And, until yesterday, Ezekiel had this naive optimism that I think Carol could balance out with her more realistic views. That said, I think Ezekiel took a punch to the gut and I donít expect him to carry on with the ever optimistic King routine anymore.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 07:11:18 PM »
Doesn't Ezekiel have a limited amount of time left?  That was talked about on TWD
website for whenever the Whisperers show up.  Daryl seemed to have loads of
chemistry with Carol, but he wanted to keep his distance.  He was very angry back
then, but it never changed, and she TRIED several times.

Didn't Daryl's actions cause them to discuss whether to make Daryl gay?  This was
after he had a spaghetti dinner with Eric, and Aaron.  I don't know if TWD website
was just kidding or not, but sometimes when he's talking on TTD show, I could swear
that they wouldn't go wrong if they made him gay.  Maybe, since Eric is alone now...

Please, Daryl fans (which includes me), don't get mad at me... JMO.  When they first
got to Alexandra, everybody cleaned up on hygiene but Daryl.  Like a little sister, she
told him to go take a bath.  They say, he is the cleanest smelling person on the show.
It's make up, dirt and greasy grime...phew ???

I took the long way around to say, I would like to see Carol with Ezekiel too.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:29:20 PM by Money Honey »

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 07:44:31 PM »
OMG, I HATED last night's episode.  I hated seeing Shiva get killed.  I think this season has 'jumped the shark' for me.  And the big downward spiral started for me when Negan murdered Abraham AND Glen, and Maggie almost effortlessly moved on.  Oh well.

stpauliegirl

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 07:50:12 AM »
RIP Shiva.  They mentioned on TTD that Shiva was killed in the comic books, so they were just following the books.  Also, Shiva was very expensive since she was CGI. 

I have to say I'm not enjoying this season too much.  I find unrelenting action sequences boring to watch.  I hope the "war" ends soon and they can move on to other things.

Sinsaint

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
Doesn't Ezekiel have a limited amount of time left?  That was talked about on TWD
website for whenever the Whisperers show up.  Daryl seemed to have loads of
chemistry with Carol, but he wanted to keep his distance.  He was very angry back
then, but it never changed, and she TRIED several times.

Didn't Daryl's actions cause them to discuss whether to make Daryl gay?  This was
after he had a spaghetti dinner with Eric, and Aaron.  I don't know if TWD website
was just kidding or not, but sometimes when he's talking on TTD show, I could swear
that they wouldn't go wrong if they made him gay.  Maybe, since Eric is alone now...

Please, Daryl fans (which includes me), don't get mad at me... JMO.  When they first
got to Alexandra, everybody cleaned up on hygiene but Daryl.  Like a little sister, she
told him to go take a bath.  They say, he is the cleanest smelling person on the show.
It's make up, dirt and greasy grime...phew ???

I took the long way around to say, I would like to see Carol with Ezekiel too.

Technically yes, Ezekielís days are numbered. His ďhead on a spikeĒ was a literal reference but since they typically change character deaths to keep things fresh he may not meet his demise that way or at that that time. Plus, according to the comics Carol French kissed a walker and should have died back in season three so there is that small bit of hope they will spare Ezekiel so Carol can have happiness with him.

Money Honey

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 11:57:13 PM »
'Carol french kissed a walker'... What???  You've got to be kidding me!  How did I
miss that nasty sight in season 3?

Sinsaint

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 03:14:54 PM »
'Carol french kissed a walker'... What???  You've got to be kidding me!  How did I
miss that nasty sight in season 3?

Lmao... Comic Carol French kissed a walker after Lori refused to engage in a threesome with her and Rick.