Author Topic: Now they want to get realistic?  (Read 161 times)

katiesbeach

Now they want to get realistic?
« on: November 09, 2017, 07:41:32 PM »
The show wants us to suspend belief for trans-continental air travel that can be done in two scenes, and a million other things that we sometimes gripe about.  But then they want to 'get real' on Steffie, Liam, Sally and Bill having continued coughing after the fire.  Which is super annoying.  This wasn't time to play the real life card!  Yesterday was the only day this week that I caught the show, and I FF because of all the coughing.

Money Honey

Re: Now they want to get realistic?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »
The coughing bothered me too, but not as much as FIL Bill hitting on Steffy in very
openly, sly way.  She acts like she doesn't notice this.  All he needed was a serious
goodbye from Brooke.  I see where this perverted show is going. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 06:04:40 AM by Money Honey »

brynandmaddie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:42:46 AM »
The coughing bothered me too, but not as much as FIL Bill hitting on Steffy in very
openly, sly way.  She acts like she doesn't notice this.  All he needed was a serious
goodbye from Brooke.  I see where this perverted show is going.

I'm going out on a limb here (which is huge as I'm not a big Steffy fan) and going to suspect that she is picking up on it which is why she keeps talking about her marriage to Liam. I'm quite disappointed in Brooke, and if interested, here's a link to a bonus scene between Katie & Brooke talking about Bill that lead me to believe that Brooke just might stay with him (but obviously, she won't/didn't):  https://youtu.be/YvqAGE9gTW8

Money Honey

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 12:40:34 PM »
Brynandmaddie, if you would look to the right of your YouTube video, you will find
one for Bill, and Steffy m/l in 2017.  There's the start of them on 'YouTube/Bill and
Steffy almost m/l 2010 and again 2013'.  there's also a clip that went on for days
on the art of kissing, with her wearing the coat that she opened for him, with only
lingerie.  Steffy is the new Brooke.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:47:06 PM by Money Honey »

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 12:49:43 PM »
Forgot the start of the two in 2009.  I thought it was 2010.

DebR

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 11:38:50 PM »
I am so sick of all of them coughing, its so forced its ridiculous.  Liam fake limped today and instead of feeling bad for his character I laughed.  Hed better start covering his mouth more often, too.