Author Topic: Fire Department Rescue. Los Angeles is just like Genoa City! LOL  (Read 106 times)

SANDY B

Fire Department Rescue. Los Angeles is just like Genoa City! LOL
« on: November 08, 2017, 11:30:26 AM »
The citizens find the missing and trapped, then notify rescue by radio or yelling!   We have had a similar incident this same week on        Y & R.  You must completely forget reality when watching this.   LOL

DebR

Re: Fire Department Rescue. Los Angeles is just like Genoa City! LOL
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 11:43:43 AM »
It cracked me up that billionaire $Bill lifted that heavy platform with his bare hands, what a “stud”!  I think the rescue workers were there at the end, finally.

carolinagirl2001

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 12:00:59 PM »
This entire story has been so poorly acted by everyone involved.  It was almost cartoonish.  No drama whatsoever.

Twokeets

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 04:53:19 PM »
Truly weird. Forget the un-reality of it all (No cops? Civilians wandering around in a newly bombed out building?). For long minutes all the lines were not lines but names being yelled, and yelled and yelled. Lots of anguished looks. It really felt like watching a parody of a lesser quality South American telenovela. And I can't help it, but I continued to fixate on Steffie's wig, wondering if it might fall off in all the "excitement."