Author Topic: Who do you agree with - Bill or Liam?  (Read 188 times)

brynandmaddie

Who do you agree with - Bill or Liam?
« on: November 01, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »
I do not condone arson at all. That being said, I am on Bill's side as of late because of a couple of reasons. He is correct in that Liam didn't execute the gifting of the building and land to Sally and Spectra correctly, and therefore, he does now own it. He can do whatever he pleases. Plus, he has offered to help the damsel in distress and that's not good enough for Liam. Why is Liam trying so hard to help this woman who stole from his wife's family? I'm not a big Steffy fan but I can see why she doesn't like Sally. Liam has gone above & beyond for this woman. While I know that Bill's tactics are underhanded, I do like his character (his comment of letting his "freak flag fly" cracked me up) and just can't root for Liam. Bill is a good business man and Liam is NOT!

katiesbeach

Re: Who do you agree with - Bill or Liam?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 06:29:29 PM »
A successful business man in Bill's position, would NOT have wasted this much time on the demise of another company to build an office building.  IRL, he would have moved on a long time ago.  I guess he doesn't have ANY other priority at his company.

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 08:43:40 PM »
For me I don't want to see Bill win.  A good business man would have cut his losses and gone with plan B for his building site.  Also I think they are all in the wrong due to Sally still not knowing the truth about Caroline.   If Liam were truly as "good" as he claims to be he would be open with her.   

SANDY B

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 10:23:15 PM »
For me I don't want to see Bill win.  A good business man would have cut his losses and gone with plan B for his building site.  Also I think they are all in the wrong due to Sally still not knowing the truth about Caroline.   If Liam were truly as "good" as he claims to be he would be open with her.
I agree

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 10:23:20 PM »

If this were the real world, I agree 100% about cutting losses and moving on. In soap world, I think he is a much better business man than Liam.

franniep51

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 12:53:34 PM »
At first, I was on Liam's side, mainly because I like Sally. But now, I'm on Bills side. Sally can be relocated. Liam is back on his white high horse.

Lol. Just realized Liam has a "white" horse and Bill thinks he is a "stallion"

katiesbeach

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 06:10:31 PM »
At first, I was on Liam's side, mainly because I like Sally. But now, I'm on Bills side. Sally can be relocated. Liam is back on his white high horse.

Lol. Just realized Liam has a "white" horse and Bill thinks he is a "stallion"
But Bill set a building on fire.  That's arson and the last time I looked, a felony.  I think his side is the wrong side. 

Money Honey

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »
I'm for team Liam.  I believe, Bill would probably blow that place to splinters if no
one else knew about Liam being in the building.  His soul is warped.  They weren't
related, but look at what he did to Brooke's daughter Hope, and what he did to
Amber.  Bill should be under the jail.  Brooke still wanted his crazy butt, enough
to marry him.

By the way, our favorite hot dog eating detective on the show, is on Shemar
Moore's new S.W.A.T show tonight at 10p.  He needs to come back, and arrest
Bill for his dirt.