Author Topic: Today's Quinn, Eric, Sheila show down  (Read 225 times)

franniep51

Today's Quinn, Eric, Sheila show down
« on: October 25, 2017, 11:56:27 PM »
At first I thought Sheila was having a daydream. Then I thought Eric was being his sappy self..it seems, now, that Sheila is getting her just desserts. Is this the way the writers are ending the story?  Is Quinn completely redeemed now? 

What do y'all think?

Money Honey

Re: Today's Quinn, Eric, Sheila show down
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 10:31:08 AM »
I thought the same, but Eric was laying it on too thick.I can't wait to see what they
do today with Sheila.  If they let her go free, or what?  I don't know if this is arrest
material, or is it?  What will they do with Mateo, or is he gone?

Sinsaint

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 12:40:37 PM »
I thought Sheila was daydreaming at first imagining all the things she was hoping Eric would say to her but figured he must have have really said it when Quinn said she was honest with Eric and he was dealing with it. My only issue is Eric knows Sheila is dangerous. Him humiliating her like that is only going to get her more fired up. Eric better plan on increasing security guards at his house as soon as Sheila walks out the door.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 12:41:19 AM »
I hate how soap writers are making soaps cartoonish.  Sheila laughing creepily at the end of the episode was over the top.  Canít they write it more realistic? Sheila left abruptly, will we even care when she comes back?

Money Honey

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 07:46:20 AM »
I don't like that woman!  I don't care for Quinn neither, but I will take her over
Sheila any day.  When I started watching Y&R years ago, she was on there, and
changed herself, to look just like Phyllis.  Somebody came into the room that the
both of them were in, and there was a gun shot.  You could hear Phyllis saying,
'you shot the wrong one'.

The craziness of that story, the way I remember it was that the look alike (Sheila)
took over Phyllis' life without mistakes.  I don't remember anything else about it,
or if they ever found out the truth, because of my job.  I had never seen Sheila
before then, and I am sick of looking at her now.  Now, she's on B&B...

Eric  might think it's sexy, but he'd better stop staring silently, while not saying a
word.  He started that when he was sick, but it's time to stop it, and let people
know he hears them.  I know, he said a few words to her, but Sheila doesn't listen. 
The man is just not into you Sheila, but the way he stares at her, she's not taking
him serious.  Mateo never came back in to give her the painting back, or did I
miss that part?

brynandmaddie

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 08:37:45 AM »
This whole storyline with Shelia has left me feeling deflated.  I was super excited when I saw Shelia come back on the canvas as they could've written her into the show in so many ways and intertwined her with Brooke since they share a history and even a past friendship. Instead, they wrote Shelia like a friggin cartoon simply to make Quinn look like a victim and to garner sympathy? Not quite sure but I am very disappointed in how this all played out and hope that Ms. Carter leaves town never to return again.

QuinnFan32

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »
Eric loves Quinn. Hopefully Sheila will realize that and move on.