Author Topic: Mateo  (Read 176 times)

scobe

Mateo
« on: October 23, 2017, 07:57:39 PM »
Mateo is cute, has a nice body, can fix burglar alarms, runs a large estate and is a licensed massage therapist but he's no Thomas, lol.  I mean can he even design a dress, lol?  It's hard to imagine he'll be a long term character since he's in cahoots with Sheila but so far I kind of like him. 

franniep51

Re: Mateo
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:05:07 PM »
Mateo is eye candy but that is about it for me.  I find him kind of dumb to think Sheila will pay him and to think he can get Quinn to fall for him.  I'm just not buying the character. 

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 10:06:21 PM »
After Quinn told him that he was touching her inappropriately, I had to leave the
room for a minute.  When I returned, the show was off.  Have to look at it again
later tonight.  He knocked, but she never told him to come in as he did.  She's
letting him talk her into what she said no to. 

Eric will not take her back this time, if she screws up again.  They've both been
forewarned by Eric, and Mateo if going to be a very broke young stud very soon.

DebR

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 11:35:20 PM »
I find Mateo creepy when it comes to Quinn.  He walks into her bedroom when she’s not dressed and he did touch her inappropriately when he gave her the massage.  I don’t see any sparks between them except in his mind and Quinn doesn’t seem interested in Mateo like she was with Ridge.

Now if Thomas was giving out massages, oo-la-la!

brynandmaddie

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 11:59:46 AM »
I don't buy this whole Mateo thing. If Quinn couldn't get herself to cross a major line of seduction with Ridge, of whom she DID actually have some chemistry with, then I don't see how this is going to happen with Mateo. I find the whole thing ridiculous and stupid. I was kind of excited when Shelia first came back but now I find it boring and obnoxious. Ready for her to go back to Genoa City or better yet, off the canvas altogether! Eric's family will never ever accept her. I don't see how this would work with her winning Eric back - she keeps screaming that Quinn is evil and unchanged - well, Eric's family feels the exact same way about SHELIA!

QuinnFan32

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 08:15:45 PM »
Quinn and Eric are together. Sheila is coming between them.  And she needs to move on with her life.