Author Topic: Season 8...  (Read 143 times)

Money Honey

Season 8...
« on: October 23, 2017, 07:00:37 AM »
I didn't want to be the first to say anything, but I've waited long enough.  I wasn't
satisfied with the 100th show.  I couldn't believe Negan didn't get hurt in some
way, with all of those bullets flying, not to mention the Walkers.   

They forgot about the Garbage crowd. Why was Rick taking a polaroid for?  Negan
ran inside this steel container and I didn't see him anymore, but Rick runs and take
a picture.

I liked TTD show.  I loved seeing T-Dog, Beth, Herschel, and Merle.  Rosita, and
one or two others seem to feel left out after their input.  Two of the outfits were
off... I won't say which, because others probably liked them.

It will be better next week, I hope.

DianeM

Re: Season 8...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 10:18:15 AM »
I thought it was a strange episode.  What's with the flash-forwards to a clean Rick talking to an older Julia?  And why didn't someone shoot Negin as soon as he came out the door?  He was standing right there just asking for it.  What was the purpose of all the explosions? 

Money Honey

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 10:49:38 AM »
You are right DianeM, that was a strange show last night.  For some reason, they
had a segment of a much older Rick.  He was still with Michonne, who didn't show
any sign of aging.  Was he in a nursing home?  Do you think, that the hungry guy
followed Carl home? 
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:57:57 AM by Money Honey »

katiesbeach

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 03:41:19 PM »
According to an EW article I read, they were showing it from 3 different vantage points for Rick.  The present, the future, and the one where his eyes are all red - I'm assuming that might be after this epic battle.

I too was wondering why Rick didn't shoot Negan and his staff when they came out and chatted in full view.  Was this part of the plan and I missed it?

I think the article also mentioned something about the Polaroid being snapped because that is what Negan's group did a couple of times.  And then they mentioned something about flowers, and also the fact that the scene with Carl at the gas station being re-created from one of Rick's first season scenes. 

CLEARLY, I don't pay enough attention. 

This whole season is going to take place over only a couple of days.  If the rest of the season is like last night, I'm going to be lost.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:44:04 PM by katiesbeach »

stpauliegirl

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 07:48:22 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one who wondered why Rick and gang didn't open fire as soon as Negan and his top people came out building.  They were standing up on a cement slab and appeared to be perfect targets.  Makes no sense that they would let Negan give his little speech without trying to take him out.  No wonder Rick keeps losing......

I had TTD on afterwards, but fell asleep mid way though.  I agree that some of the outfits seemed a little off for the occasion.  In particular, the low cut frilly gold evening gown one of the actresses was wearing.  Seemed more suitable to formal occasion, not watching a zombie show at an outdoor theater.

Money Honey

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 10:19:24 PM »
You got what I was talking about.  That gold tinsel gown was showing off too much
in the breast department.  Maybe, she had her newborn baby with her, and it was
easier for her to feed it with one reach.   

Sinsaint

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 01:20:04 PM »
I admit... I havenít watched it yet. At this point Iím just going to wait until my hubby gets home this weekend so I can watch it with him.