Author Topic: Liam  (Read 377 times)

Jonathan

Liam
« on: October 20, 2017, 01:43:40 PM »
Still watching today's show but dearly hoping Liam pulls out one of his ten or so other backups that he was hopefully smart enough to have, 

katiesbeach

Re: Liam
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 06:53:32 PM »
I hope so, because he has talked enough about this being his only leverage.  That right there is usually a sign that he's going to get screwed.

Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 07:15:50 PM »
I also don't buy Bill's act.  I think Liam is going to have Hell to pay. 

DebR

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 12:19:31 AM »
I am surprised by the outcome but canít believe Billís over it so soon.  Nope!

Liam is so dumb, he shouldíve covered all his bases and then some, he knows his father is ruthless when things donít go his way!

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 09:55:50 AM »
Very disappointing episode in my opinion.  Nothing Bill does is the slightest bit touching or rendering of sympathy. 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 10:23:12 AM »
I think Bill's done this so he can get Brooke back - and as the old saying goes "keep your friends close and your enemies closer". I don't think he's actually forgiven Liam for anything.

Money Honey

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 12:02:33 PM »
I am disappointed about the make up session, and how Liam didn't send the
information somewhere else, other than, all of it staying in the office.  He's a
geek, so, he should have known there are others out there, better than him.

Bill will get Brooke back, and we will have to watch her broad smiling face, while
he dictates about everything.  That, is all I see of her.

katiesbeach

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 05:24:34 PM »
I just caught today's episode.  Is Bill really sincere?  Or did we all get the part about him taking Steffie away wrong?  I read in SOD that Brooke was going to reconsider the divorce.  Wow!

scobe

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 07:43:56 PM »
I don't think it's over for Liam or Bill.  Not by a long shot.   I think they are both playing each other and all hell is still going to break loose.  Bill is not the forgiving type and though Liam isn't the sharpest  tool in the shed, I won't be surprised if he has another copy of the audio files of Bill's confession about the fire. 

katiesbeach

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 07:47:31 PM »
Steffie was 'beaming' at 'her 3 men' at the end of the show.  I wonder if she was thinking about how she loved them all.  Ick.

Jonathan

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 08:15:25 PM »
For Bill to truly repent he needs to come clean to everyone and not just say he is sorry to his family.   I am beginning to really not like Bill. 

brynandmaddie

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 12:02:38 PM »
For Bill to truly repent he needs to come clean to everyone and not just say he is sorry to his family.   I am beginning to really not like Bill.

Guess we will find out how sorry he is when it comes to Sally Spectra. Will he continue to have a problem with Liam helping her or will he turn the other cheek? I think he said all the right words and that he is a very smart man - he did exactly what he needed to do go get that company back and to keep Liam side-tracked. This ain't over....mark my words!

katiesbeach

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 05:46:54 PM »
Plus, isn't the lie that he told about Caroline dying still hanging over Bill's head?  Brooke doesn't know that, right?  Or does she?

If she doesn't, and she reconsiders the divorce, and then he yanks the rug out from under Liam.....then Liam could hold that over his head too.  If Brooke finds out about that on top of everything else, she's done.

Money Honey

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 08:43:05 PM »
No, Brooke still doesn't know about that lie yet, but she'll probably ignore that too,
if what I read is true.  Steffy won't even tell her dad about Bill's lie, and that's her
brother, and Ridge's son.   

franniep51

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2017, 10:55:15 AM »
The whole thing is part of Bill 's plan for revenge. Liam is too gullible to realize that.