Author Topic: Maya's Wig.  (Read 296 times)

SANDY B

Maya's Wig.
« on: October 11, 2017, 06:54:31 PM »
All I can say is U G L Y.    The wig buyer on B & B is sadly lacking good taste. 

DebR

Re: Maya's Wig.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 11:59:07 PM »
I thought wigs were supposed to look like someone’s real hair.  Nicole wears the worst wigs I ever saw.  It seems like even on prime time shows characters’ wigs are hideous and fake looking. 

Maya’s hair is usually decent so why the wig? Is it because the lighting damages their real hair?  I don’t get why they don’t get better wigs!

franniep51

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:41:11 AM »
It looked like a helmet. Very distracting.

scobe

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 06:24:29 PM »
OMG!  As awful as that wig was in still was good compared to Nicole's.  This show revolves around the fashion industry and this ladies are walking around with these fugly wigs!

SANDY B

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 08:11:59 PM »
OMG!  As awful as that wig was in still was good compared to Nicole's.  This show revolves around the fashion industry and this ladies are walking around with these fugly wigs!
Exactly, and like Frannie said, it looks like a helmet. 

Twokeets

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 04:26:52 PM »
I've been obsessing about Steffie's hair as well. It looks like a wig to me. I keep trying to spot her real hairs escaping from underneath it, and analyzing its dry and artificial texture. Ironically, she would look better with her real hair, in whatever style she chooses.

SANDY B

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 10:13:22 PM »
I've been obsessing about Steffie's hair as well. It looks like a wig to me. I keep trying to spot her real hairs escaping from underneath it, and analyzing its dry and artificial texture. Ironically, she would look better with her real hair, in whatever style she chooses.
Stuffy seems to be on the same path to changing herself as Hunter Tylo did. 

DebR

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 11:42:06 PM »
Stuffy seems to be on the same path to changing herself as Hunter Tylo did. 

So true!  It’s ironic how a tv show’s mother and daughter are acting the same way by changing their looks drastically as they are doing in real life.

kc-opk

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »
Couldn't agree more about Steffy.  She looks so fake anymore.  Her lips have been so puffy...and that hair is awful too....she is such a natural beauty, why don't they let her show it.....

I hate that she is looking like a cartoon character  :( :(